Join the Aarc-West team as we build a work environment that is safe, productive, respectful, challenging and educational and where every employee makes a difference and is an invaluable member of our team.
Aarc-West Industrial Coatings Inc. is a growing abrasive and sandblasting in the Lower Mainland. Providing our customers with a quality product and outstanding service is a priority for Aarc-West, therefore we take our work very seriously and encourage our employees to continually strive for improvement. We are committed to excellent customer service so we work to earn their business, but we also understand that we need to be able to foster an excellent work/life balance while we get the job done! A happy employee is a productive employee.
We know you will enjoy your career with us!
Aarc-West is a member of The District Council #38 and offers:
- excellent salaries and wages
- excellent benefits including dental, extended health, and basic medical
- Pension plan contributions for qualifying individuals
- opportunities for professional development and career growth, including apprenticeship programs
- ability to grow with the company
Aarc-West is always looking for qualified individuals in the field and in the office and advertises for career opportunities two ways:
- Active Career Opportunities - positions to be applied for within specified period of time
- On-Going Opportunities - certain jobs are advertised year round
If you are interested and qualified for any of the available active or on-going opportunities, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply for a position, send your résumé in confidence quoting the job number and title, a cover letter, and copies of any applicable certificates/ designations:
- Via mail or in person:
19131 – 21st Avenue
Surrey, BC V3S 3M3
- Via email:
- Via fax:
604.535.9964 attn: Human Resources